IR Program Structure
Domestic and overseas shareholder identification surveys and investment capacity analysis
We conduct shareholder identification surveys revealing actual shareholding that cannot be revealed by simple shareholder registers. We decipher complex shareholding structures and utilize this information to forecast investment behavior and voting.
- Domestic and overseas shareholder identification surveys
- Risk analysis of current shareholder composition
- Detailed targeting based on investor analysis and investment capacity
We will conduct perception studies for assessing the recognition of your company among investors and analysts. We not only measure the effectiveness of IR activities, but also identify shareholders expectations and concerns, together with issues in current IR activities for use in subsequent activities.
- Surveys of investors’ assessment of the announcement and progress of mid-term management plans
- Assessing recognition among investors
- Analyzing issues in communication of information
- Checking advantages in comparison with rival companies
Consulting on shareholder’ meetings, proxy solicitation, corporate defense and governance
We provide comprehensive support for general/special shareholders’ meetings, proxy and corporate defense. We set up meetings with buy-side analysts and influential institutional investors, and conducting post-meeting hearings.
- Message development
- Investor meetings and post-meeting hearings
- Vote projection
- Corporate governance consulting
IR support, auditing and disclosure policy
We formulate IR programs that improve relations with shareholders through good IR activities in normal circumstances and can appropriately deal with contingencies. We also conduct consulting on the review and rebuilding of internal communication. We support promotion of understanding of IR activities among various departments.
- IR Support
- Investor targeting
- Message development
- Meeting arrangements with domestic and overseas investors
- Post-meeting hearings
- IR Auditing
- Assessment of IR activities
- Verification of various outputs, cost and time in current IR activities
- Formulation of mid-term IR plans
- Drafting of disclosure policies
- Establishment of internal rules on disclosure and IR giving consideration to the company’s organization/li>
Overseas IR support
It is common for global corporations to take the lead in determining destinations to visit and setting up meetings. We will work behind the scenes to formulate and support your overseas IR program. We will accompany you on one-on-one meetings. Arrangements of large-meetings or small-meetings are also available.
Hearings conducted after meetings can be utilized as a guide for future communication activities
- Arrangement of one-on-one meetings and small/large meetings overseas
- Selection of investors to visit/invite
- Accompanying your staff and running operations on the day
- Post-meeting hearings
- Support for preparation of presentation materials
- Development of stories suited to the thought processes of foreign investors
- Preparation of presentation materials
- Training on presentations focusing on Q&A
Supporting the enhancement of board effectiveness from a perspective of future-oriented and enhancement of corporate value.
Board evaluation has become widely implemented among Japanese companies due to Japan’s Corporate Governance Code.
J-Eurus IR will emphasize discussion with the Chair of the Board, Board Members, Top Management and the Company Secretary to support companies seeking a board format that not only satisfies formal requirements but also substantively leads to enhancement of medium- to long-term corporate value.
- Implementation of board evaluation (third-party evaluation)
- Support for implementation of board evaluation (self-evaluation)
Corporate Governance Consulting
Companies are required to establish corporate governance systems and enhance operation of these due to Japan’s Stewardship Code and Corporate Governance Code.
J-Eurus IR will support companies based on both the characteristics of Japanese companies and global examples of corporate governance.
We will back the Board who promotes governance within the company, encourage active discussion and aim to create effective governance systems.
We will also provide support for highlighting effective corporate governance to capital markets.
- Corporate Governance Consulting
- Stewardship Code support and Corporate Governance Code support
- Holding workshops aimed at dialogue between outside directors and capital markets
- Support for communication aimed at capital markets (such as drafting disclosure in annual reports, integrated reports, etc.)